- 11 When I first got started working on human rights issues more than 20 years ago, very few major U.S.-based organizations apart from EarthRights International were examining or discussing the relationship between human rights and the environment.
- 12 In 1982, a group of scientists predicted with stunning accuracy that fossil fuel use would lead to a dangerous rise in temperatures in the decades ahead.
- 13 After buying your first rental property, youâ€™re finding yourself overwhelmed with everything there is to be done. Don't throw in the towel.
- 14 Small temperature increases due to human activities at the beginning of the Industrial Revolution may dramatically shrink the amount of greenhouse gases that we can collectively produce in the future while still avoiding harmful climate change.
- 15 Farms that include wild habitat boost soil diversity and support more dung beetles: these could be a crucial first line of defence against foodborne pathogens that kill thousands globally.