- 1 Living a more sustainable life doesn't have to impede on your day to day life. Making small changes can have a big impact, and eventually, they become second nature.
- 2 It goes without saying that if you tend to a garden, you'll yield a bounty of crops and flowers. However, the benefits of gardening go way beyond the obvious.
- 3 When you're an environmentally conscious homeowner, maintaining a water-hungry lawn feels hypocritical. But how are you supposed to keep your lawn looking good during long, hot summers without heavy watering?
- 4 Going green is a term tossed around in TV ads trying to sell expensive "eco-friendly" cars and cleaning products. But most people don't really know what it means. It's simple really. "Going green" is learning to treat the environment with respect.
- 5 Many homeowners are looking to declutter these days. With our busy, on-the-go lifestyles, having less can truly be more. However knowing how to mindfully dispose of the things you're parting with can be challenging.